Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nascar Starting Up!!!!

It is about time, that was a grueling 90-some days between seasons. I predict Tony Stewart will take it all in November. I just got Sirius Satellite Radio for my birthday ( Thanks, Hun) and this is the greatest thing ever. Music channels with no commercials, Nascar channel broadcasting 24/7 and Uncensored comedy. Welcome to all friends and Family who logged on. I hardly keep in touch with anyone anymore which is my own fault, but feel free to contact me if you like and I'll see if I can do any better about not disappearing off the grid.

Congrats to Chris, Ken and Jim for proving your boys can swim!!!!! Best of Luck to you guys and Tracy, Nancy and Kristy.

Mike

2 comments:

alice said...

hello!!! Should have known YOU'D be a blogger! Glad to hear all is well! Love the doggie picture....makes my eye teeth ache just looking at the sweet puppy! So, this is what you reduce your friends to, eh? If we want to 'chat' with you and your lovely new wife, we have to 'blog' you. Real nice, Mikey, real nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Boy you came out OK Heather is easy on the eyes yes Ginn racing is a fun group and I may have a change of heart Good luck to you both Jim N